Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm either terribly boring or too too busy.

Probably A. I have been remiss about blogging. I don't think I have anything THAT interesting to say and have done NOTHING significant toward reaching most of my goals. D and I have been doing a lot together and shared some very good times, and maybe, you just have to take some time and live your life every now and then.
So I still have a job and the bills are paid, yeah!! We went to Myrtle Beach this summer and will try to get back there again in August, if we can get a room, and we're planning a trip to So. FL in September. I'm hoping to go to Europe in the spring (let me know if you can recommend a travel agent).
The dog is still a goofy bully and I REALLY want to have lost 25 pounds by my birthday in October. That's about it. I might not be boring to me, because I've really enjoyed the summer, but probably boring to those who might read this.
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment