Monday, March 16, 2009

VA for the weekend.. daddy stayed home

I had such a good time this past weekend. My two sisters flew in from the west coast last week, and we laughed and had some good times reminiscing. We belly chuckled over some crazy alcohol related incidents from the past at the Alley (Newport News), Skullys (Virginia Beach), and Heartbreak (Virginia Beach), among other things. I forgot about all the fun we used to have. I hadn't seen my youngest sister in about 5 years, and the next youngest in about 2. Sunday, about 18 of us (family or extended family), met at the IHOP on Jefferson / Oyster Point in Newport News for brunch. It was great! And surprisingly, the service was outstanding and the food was really good. We really had some good times.




No comments:

Post a Comment